They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Interview with FridayThe13thFilms.com

Here is a link to an interview I did for a website that is all things "Friday the 13th":

http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/blog/thommy-hutson-his-name-was-jason-interview/

They are a great site for the FRIDAY THE 13th films. I have learned, since this project, that I don't necessarily like doing interviews, unless they are the kind where I can have the questions beforehand and write out my answers! It's a little nerve-wracking and each interview feels a little like a job interview or something. You're always wondering, "did I say the right thing?" or "Why did I just say that!? or "I know I am going to sound like a fool" and about a million other things.

The strangest one was when Anthony and I sat down with Fangoria and did an interview on set. You stare at the recorder and think "everything I say is on tape!" That one ended up nice, too, though.

But, this interview was nice because it was on the web so I did have a chance to see the question and think of my answers. of course, there are still moments of, "I wish I would have aid such and such."

Coulda-woulda-shoulda!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home