They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

No On Prop 8

I don't normally use my blog to jump into the political fray. I mean, yes, I am a "maverick." And, yes, I could, if my life depended on it, do a pretty damn good pageant walk. Still, I found a way to be talk about politics AND writing. The ads below, which -- smartly -- urge people to vote no on California Propoitison 8 are very well written; they are fun, informative and spot on in their mesage:







And, people...one of them has Molly RIngwald in it. That totally sells it for me (and, of course, the whole civil rights thing. Duh.).

So, please send these along to anyone you know and tell them to do the same...these are great ads.

And, definitely:

VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home