They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Welcome To Hell...

Otherwise known as...Editing.

Yes, I can actually explain my absence for such a long while. We have been up to our ears in final interviews, gathering footage, scanning photos, running around town to get another juicy bit of information to include and then, yes, the editing.

Never in my wildest dreams did i expect that it would be such a process. I am thrilled, elated, invigorated at it all. Then again, it is 1:08am and we have hours to go on this day alone (which started yesterday at 6am!).

Anyway, I thought I'd take a quick break, say hello and let you all know HIS NAME WAS JASON: 30 YEARS OF FRIDAY THE 13th is going great. And you can all run out and buy a copy when it debuts from Anchor bay Home Entertainment on February 3, 2009. Or, if you want to wait (please don't!) you can catch it on Starz when it airs on Friday, February 13th, 2009 (natch).

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of my crazy schedule. It all comes to its point tomorrow night when we turn in the cut.

Oh, and we have our world premiere at a film festival in Denver...exciting!

On top of doing this project, Cat and I have made major headway with one of our horror specs...we're awaiting a final "yes" from a company that wants to make the film. Fingers crossed.

And (whew!) I have been doing conventions and have a few lined up in November, January, March and June. Wow...busy, busy, busy.

But, you know me, do I ever want it any other way?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

what about my picture? I hope you haven't forgotten that in all this :-)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home