I saw it. I lived it.
And I loved it! Aimee and I went on opening day to see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR. Yes, we're fans. Let me tell you, they are just fun movies.
Remember when GREASE was a big thing for us when we grew up in the 80s? I can totally understand the phenom this has become for kids (and adults!) today. It's just light and entertaining. it's not taxing. Zac Efron is very talented and really does have a graceful, travolta/astaire - esque grace about him. I'll say I like him in these films, but he was pretty damn crazy good in HAIRSPRAY.
The music is catchy, the feel is fun and everything about it just makes you grin.
So, there, I said it: HSM is pretty damn cool.
Now, if we could just get Zac Efron to stop singing and dancing long enough to hop on a crab boat in Alaskan waters...I should have asked him when, at a meeting at New Line, he walked in and said hello to me. I have no idea why, but admit it: you're jealous.
:-)
PS: by the way, the soundtrack to HSM 3 (actually all of them) is totally infectious and you will have it in your head for days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home