They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy Holidays...

Now wait. That is what Catherine and I are doing. Per the norm, we have a few things out and are waiting. One company really liked our horror script, but they still need to get approval for it from the network distributor. Yes, even the people we're waiting on are waiting.

There's another script -- the first one Cat and I ever wrote together, actually! -- that was read and really liked by a few people who are trying to gather a film fund together. They want to make the movie as one of the pictures. We'll wait and see what happens.

In the meantime, Cat and I are writing two new specs and doing some pitches.

And waiting.

But hey, it's Christmas. And for me it's the most awesome time of year and I can keep myself busy decorating and eating candy, cakes and cookies in between the sweeping, dramatic scenes we're writing.

Speaking of Christmas, don't forget to watch one of the best Christmas specials ever (now on DVD): EMMET OTTER'S JUGBAND CHRISTMAS. It's from Jim henson so you know it's perfect.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home