They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cat and I are busier...

Than a one-legged man in a butt-kickin' contest.*

We just finished the first revisions on the holiday script that our manager wanted. She said we had a really strong first draft and had a few (very legitimate, I might ad) concerns and gave us a few (very good, I'll also add) notes. We wrapped that up tonight and sent it off.

We also made a few tweaks on an outline of an original movie that a producer is looking at optioning. Fingers crossed it can get sold on the pitch and we can get an assignment out of it.

Now, I am heading up a small rewrite on one of the script we optioned while Cat takes the lead on the outline for our next spec.

yes, we gots things going on.

Cat said it a while ago: 2009 is our year. I do believe she was right!

*come on, people! This is a line from a movie spoken by none other than Dolly Parton. It's from STRAIGHT TALK. And, yes, I love that movie so back off! :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home