They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sci Fi to Become Sy Fy

What does this matter, you ask?

Well, Cat and I have, for a while, off and on, been corresponding with an executive over at Sci Fi who liked our writing very much. Recently, we heard that she would like us to meet with Starz/Anchor Bay as they produce a few movies for Sci Fi (er, Sy Fy) and the exec said they liked us so we should meet.

Them's good news right there.

Keep you posted. The meeting isn't for two weeks or so, which gives Cat and I time to organize our thoughts and also keep working on the two things we have cooking: our teen adventure treatment and the beat sheet for our next spec.

With four (count 'em four!), scripts out to market I have faith that SOMETHING has to sell: a coming of age adventure, a Christmas movie, a gritty horror film and a supernatural creature film.

Here's hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home