They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Digital Age Has Caught Me

Sort of. Maybe. We'll see.

Cat, Geoffrey and I went to the Festival of Books at UCLA today. We were in a New Media seminar that had on the panel none other than Ensign Wesley Crusher! For those of you not versed in Star Trek: The Next Generation (and, seriously, you totally should be), that is Wil Wheaton. Here's a fun link to sort of initiate you into it (this is for Geoffrey):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdcTdrDVqe4&feature=related

Anyway, the panel talked a lot about Twitter. I'll admit, the idea of Twittering/Tweeting scares me a little, but cat and I had a similar thought: perhaps we create an account for our writing.

So, I did it.

But I have no idea how to use it yet or what to say.

Time to talk to Catherine (my much more informed and techno savvy writing better half).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I have an account, but I can't remember the password. So I won't be following your tweets. twits? twats? oh boy....

12:07 PM  
Blogger Geof said...

Ha! You gotta love Family Guy meets ST:TNG.

Here is another video featuring Wesley Crusher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB7RXzIKuc8

Enjoy!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home