What Do Cher and Superman Have To Do With One Another?
Wait, you have to ask!?
Isn't so obvious? Well, it wasn't to me, until Cat brought up the connection. First, let me share with you how it all went down. Picture it:
We're at The Corner Bakery (which was insanely crowded, I might add -- and we moved tables twice: once from a small table then from the second table which I called the "ghetto" table b/c of a huge rip in the cushion that had crumbs in it. Gross. I digress.) doing some writing. I have to say the past few days have been chock full of awesomeness in writing for us. So, we're discussing scientific principles because of a cool idea Cat came up with for a movie for SyFy (we have a meeting to write a movie for them coming up, yay!), and it has to do with the planet earth, natural disasters, end of the world kind of stuff. Well, in the course of our discussion, Cat brings up the end of SUPERMAN (the awesome Christopher Reeve version) and wonders what I thought when he flew around the world backwards and reversed time. Of course, I loved that moment and totally bought into it. Who didn't!? :-)
Anyway, the thing is, Cat didn't say "reverse time," she said (and I quote): "Turn back time." At which point she looked at me and said, "Thommy, your two favorite things are now connected: Cher and Superman!" I won't reveal that she kind of did her Cher impersonation for a split second. Oh wait, I just revealed it.
Yeah, it was a good day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home