If The FBI Wired Our Houses
I can only imagine what they would think listening in to me and Cat while we write. Picture it:
I am siting across the table from Catherine. We are both diligently typing away and flexing our creative muscles. She is working on our teen horror/thriller outline and I am working to tighten our teen adventure pitch. Then, Cat asks: "is 'eviscerate' when you're sliced open and your guts come out everywhere?"
I say rather quickly: "Yes."
She simply says: "Okay."
And then we both look down and continue our feverish typing.
We've killed, or plotted to kill, many, many poor souls in the course of our writing thus far.
It was pretty funny.
Labels: Writing Projects

1 Comments:
I think technically, the guts don't just come up from being sliced open. I think evisceration requires a more active removal of the guts. (From Latin 'e' = "take out" + 'viscera' = guts.) Good stuff. Carry on.
P.s. Thommy nobody does a Cher impression like you! Woo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home