From A Whisper To A Scream...
Yes, I have once again been quiet. Production on the feature is over and I was so happy to be part of it. Lea Thompson is starring and it was a thrill to meet and work with her. The move is in post so and looking and sounding great. More on that as it comes in.
No rest for the wicked, I suppose, as I am already on another project. I am writing and producing an episode of Biography Channel's series, "The Inside Story." This episode will focus on -- yes, you are allowed to shriek in glee! -- the movie, SCREAM. Oh yes, excitement for me abounds. I love that film. It's a lot of work, but I am thrilled.
Aside from that, cat and I have been taking some meting with producers and executives who have been reading us, and we are hopefully our latest opus will get bought and greenlit, making us the hottest screenwriters in town. It's gotta happen to someone, right? Seriously, it does, right?
We are outlining yet another new feature, so I am excited to get us actually writing and bringing the characters to life.
Oh, and since we are in the holiday season, I'll say I am still trying to work some magic to get our Christmas movie made. I really just need that to happen, okay?
Until next time...
Labels: Producing, Specs, Writing Projects

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home