Say What?
It's been a long time, I know, I know. How many times does anyone want to see me write, "we're working really hard, people like us, etc."? Well, the latest is we're working really hard, people like us, etc.
Just kidding. Well, not really.
We pitched a thriller to a company and they liked it so we're developing that with them. Yay us.
We just finished our latest spec and our managers really (I mean, really) liked it. I got the call yesterday and they just wanted to say how much they loved it. They are super excited about going out with it. Fingers crossed that this is the one that hits it big for us. In fact, cross everything you can, okay?
Other than that, NEVER GONNA END, I mean, um, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN, the "Elm Street" documentary, is rolling along. We are prepping a new version to -- hopefully -- get it into stores. In the meantime, we've been selling it on our site (www.elmstreetlegacy.com) and I have been traveling the globe (okay, just the U.S.) making appearances and selling it at conventions. I recently came back from Seattle. Up next, I have someone filling in for me at a show in Indiana, but then I have shows in Texas, Kentucky, New Jersey, Maryland, Florida, Massachusetts and possibly Ohio and Sacramento. Sheesh. They are fun. At the very least, cast members and i get to hang out and have lots of great dinners.
Tomorrow, I record the commentary for the documentary. I have no idea if people will be interested in ever turning it on. Is it avant-garde to have the filmmakers talk about making the documentary where filmmakers talk about making their movies? Fancy.
That's the news that's fit to print.
Will you consider me a liar if I promise to write more entries? Even if nothing is happening, I'll try and make it fun.
Until then...
Labels: Never Sleep Again, Writing Projects

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home