They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Done! (ish)

I literally just wrapped the first draft of the script for a new Bio Channel show I am writing and producing. I am really thrilled. And what will I be doing to celebrate?

I'm going to Disneyland!

Well, tomorrow anyway.

And, actually, I'd be going even if i didn't have a script turned in.

Or, if I wasn't done. Actually, I'd be going even if I wasn't a writer.

But, that's not the point. The point is, I DID finish, I DID turn it in, I AM a writer and I LOVE Disneyland at the holidays.

:-)

Other than that, Cat and I have been taking more meetings and trying to get our new spec going. I'm throwing us under the bus: we're behind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home