They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, May 02, 2011

And Now..?

INSIDE STORY: SCREAM aired on Bio Channel and I had a blast doing it. Fans seemed to really dig it, too, which was great.

I am in post (though admittedly not doing much but waiting for cuts to give notes on) on the indie dramedy I am producing. I am also in production (back after a tiny hiatus) on a still-can't-announce-it retrospective (secrecy is realllllly important to the person who hired me; I do what i am told).

I just came back from New Jersey and NYC, where I saw SISTER ACT the musical. Wow, it was incredibly fun! The audience really loved it. it was a lot funnier than the move as they played a lot more with the tropes of religion, double entendres and stuff like that. The songs were all different from the film, which was cool.

Other than the above, cat and I need to get crackin' on something new, which we're about to do. I have really come to understand if we don't write anything, we won't have anything to sell. More importantly, I feel like if we aren't writing something, we aren't really writers, are we?

So, we're gonna get down to it!

Until next time...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home