Can I Have Your Autograph?
Of course you can!
For those of you who have been dying to get my signature (worth at least $1.99 sometime in the far, far future, I hope!), you chance is coming up!
HIS NAME WAS JASON: 30 YEARS OF FRIDAY THE 13TH is being released on Tuesday, February 3rd and there is a dvd signing at a very cool, very popular horror genre bookstore called Dark Delicacies. They are awesome and have all things horror and genre-related: books, movies, comics, toys...you name it!
In addition to little 'ol me, the other writer/producer (Anthony) will be there, along with our director, editor and about 25 cast members (and some crew) from the FRIDAY films (past and upcoming remake).
All you have to do is wait in line, buy a copy of the dvd at Dark Del's, and you can get the autographs for free.
Hope to see you there...so maybe I'll have some people who want my autograph!
:-)
Labels: His Name Was Jason

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home