They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Time Again...Already!?

Well, sort of. I am happy to say that last night I finished the first draft of our Christmas movie. It's such a nice feeling to sit back after you've typed "The End" and realize, "yeah, I like the 120 pages I just crafted." Of course, it's off to cat (after a few tweaks I still want to make) for her comments, but I am happy!

Next up is a sci-fi spec and, we hope, some news on two of our horror scripts that are under option.

On another note, go see MY BLOODY VALENTINE in 3D! The writer, Todd farmer is a great, talented guy. He's also in our HIS NAME WAS JASON documentary because he wrote JASON X.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home