They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, January 12, 2009

DVD Signing and more...

The DVD signing at Dark Delicacies is apparently going to be very crowded. Word is they stopped selling DVD's if you cannot attend and for those who can attend, they'll be getting a number.

But, really, for 19.98 you get the DVD and about 25 signatures from cast and crew of the films and the documentary. For a FRIDAY fan, that's the equivalent of an E-Ticket ride at Disneyland.

In other news, I am about 13 (natch) pages away from being done with the first draft of our Christmas movie. From there, it will go to the watchful, eagle eyes of Catherine for comments.

I am excited about it.

In other, other news, Cat and i were asked to come up with some concepts for Sci Fi channel movies. yes, I'm that excited. We sent our first batch over today so...here's hoping!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home