The Fun of Horror Conventions
As most of you know, I often go to horror conventions with Heather or other people from the NIGHTMARE or FRIDAY films. Lately, though, I have been going to some events as a guest. That's right, people, as "talent."
It's a tough job, but someone's gotta sign "His Name Was Jason" DVDs and it might as well be me.
Seriously, though, they shows are a lot of fun, the guests and fans are always incredibly gracious and a heck of a lot of fun to hang around with.
For a glimpse into this mad, macabre world, check out the below. And, fora special treat, make sure to stay and watch from 5:48 to the end. It's about the documentary, and they speak to a very special guest. HaHa.
We'll see what is in store June 12th-14th when I go to another show in Hartford, CT. Plus, even more exciting, we are making a whole New England excursion out of it. What does that mean?
"Country Baby," here I come!*
*if you aren't sure of that reference, and you know me...well, I'm not sure what to tell you.
Labels: Conventions

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home