They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, August 04, 2008

Bad Luck Was Never So Bloody!

Or so much fun. Or work. Or stress.

Wait, stop, rewind that. I am enjoying myself. I am. I really, really am. And I did get to see Dolly Parton in concert last night for free. It's been a good week so far!

Today (and tonight) was spent contacting lots of FRIDAY THE 13TH cast members to take part in our documentary. I got quite a few wonderful, positive responses and the cast of interviewees is shaping up nicely. I think this will be such a fun, fantastic project. A real entertaining and affectionate look back at those who brought "Jason" to life.

Oh, and cross your fingers for Cat and I: tomorrow we go pitch our movie of the novel we were given to try and do something with. We like what we did; let's hope the powers that be do as well.

All right. I am off to do a little more work, then read, read (and re-read) the pitch to prep for tomorrow's meeting...and then sleep!

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"
--BATMAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home