No One Mourns The...
WICKED!
I finally saw the musical last night at the Pantages Theatre with Geoffrey and Aimee. Before I get into the "wow" of it all, let me say it was awesome if for no other reason than:
I won the Wicked Lottery. That's right. I got two front row seats for $25 each (Aimee got another set in the Mezzanine) when they pulled my name out. The BEST way to see the chow. Every nuance and performance piece came through crystal clear. Plus, we were a little more stage left and, for happy reasons unknown, they seem to play alot of their staging there...so Elphaba made eye contact with me once or twice (sorry, Elphie, I'm married).
The show exceeded my expectations. I like the music alot, but the show was so dynamic and thrilling and emotional...I can see why they did it the way they did. I was truly thrilled to see it and would not only highly recommend it, but I'd pay to see it again, hands down.
"Yea, well, not everyone can travel by bubble!"
--WICKED

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
That's right, Elphie--he's already under my spell!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home