They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

And...We're Off!

Well, just about, anyway. Tomorrow is our last day of pre-production on the FRIDAY THE 13th documentary. Then, beginning Tuesday, we launch into full-fledged battle mode, er, I mean production. Over the course of our very tight schedule, we'll have things filmed in Los Angeles, New York and Nashville. Whew! It has been, already (!), one of the craziest, busiest, stressful and most fun experiences I have had in this business.

So, I'll keep you updated on ho things are progressing! It has been such a fun ride so far and I know it will only get better.

Then, to top it off, I have to go to New Jersey for a horror convention. On top of going with Heather, there is a panel for the film PRANK, with Heather, Ellie and Danielle. I might (or not!) be on the panel. I thought about it and decided people ant to see the awesome genre fave director ladies, not me -- the writer (eh) and producer (double eh!). :-)

Still, it has shaped up to be such an intense couple of weeks with more to come!

"Would you like to play a game?"
--WAR GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home