Happy 4th Of July!
We just got done watching a show at the Hollywood Bowl. It was a treibute to the LA Dodgers 50th anniversary. It was fun. We sat in the box seats which were SO much better than the benches. Worlds away a better experience.
What does this have to do with writing? Listening to music from THE NATURAL and FIELD OF DREAMS made me think of writing an inspirational sports movie. I know, I know, Cat and I are hardly seem the types to be thinking of writing something like that, but thinking of all the sports movies out there that have such great emotion made me think...we coiuld do that!
We'll see if we ever do.
"Great moments... are born from great opportunity."
--MIRACLE

2 Comments:
sports not yet featured in the movie world: curling, speed walking, trampoline
I'm just saying...there's stuff out there to work with!
Jai Lai. Nuf said.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home