They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Almost There!

Cat and I just wrapped up Act 2. Whew! It ended up going more smoothly than we thought and it turned out scary, exciting, and fun. Now, it's off to our faithful reader for her red pen.

Then I am off to San Diego for the world-famous Comic Con. It should be fun, though alot of work (yes, even comics can be work). Still, I'm happy that I am going to some fun panels, some fun meetings and, best of all, some FUN parties. Even our manager will be there.

I'll be back after San Diego with all the news that's fit to print. But, before I go, I'd like to plug a film that my friend said had a trailer that really scared her (I have not yet watched it so I cannot say either way): THE EXORCIST OF EMILY ROSE. She said it looks creepy and it is based on a true story (so they say). So, EXORCIST: THE BEGINNING (blech!) didn't frighten you, maybe this will make it harder sleep with the lights out.

--"Now you see them. Now You Don't...Now You Die."
DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Looks like I'll be at Comicon myself this Friday. Perhaps we shall take time to discuss act twoooooo?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home