They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Dead May Be Walking, But the Living Are Jumping...

With excitement. I am, at least.

I got an email yesterday from our manager that two of our favorite short film scripts (we tend to write those in between the big things as a way to keep ourselves creatively going) are being sent as writing samples to a a pretty big company. They were sent because there is a project that needs a writer that I, personally, think we could do well. So, they agreed to read us and, hopefully, we'll at least get a meeting out of this. (to be clear, I have no illusions as to how this whole game is played. We may very well get a "thanks, but no thanks" response -- or we could get a meeting -- or a job. At any rate, it's always nice to feel you are getting "out there.")

So, that was a nice piece of news to start the weekend.

Hope you enjoy yours...going to see LAND OF THE DEAD!

--"I will take you places you've never been. I will show you things that you have never seen and I will see the life run out of you. "
GHOST STORY

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Rock ON Thommy! Very excited for you (and hoping something comes of it!)

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home