They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sold!

That's all I really care to say about it. I must, of course, thank Aimee for her wonderful (and much appreciated) words of encouragement. That and a red pen truly is love.

A word of advice to all you other, aspiring writers: anything can happen in Hollywood.

Anything.

--"Judge for yourself its believability, and then try to tell yourself, wherever you may be, it couldn't happen here."
THE NIGHT STALKER

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

WHOO HOO! You did it!!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Man With Chain Saw Allowed to Enter U.S.
I saw this article and thought this is something that you'd be interested in. A -- This guy looks psycho. B -- He had a chainsaw; not to mention, a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, and brass knuckles. C -- They founds a decapitated body in his kitchen. D -- The head. Oh, that was in a pillowcase under a table. And to top it off...He's Canadian. How horror-esque!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home