My Give A Damn's Busted...
...Which might explain the long pause between posts. Seriously, it got to be so tedious making changes to a script that was simply making it different, not better. We're good writers. Let us do our job.
But, Cat and I have resolved ourselves that we are done with the thriller.
The good news is an agent at one of the really good agencies (read: people respect them, know them, and take meetings with their clients when asked!) wants to meet us. Apparently he read our material, liked it, and now wants to meet us for potential client-signage.
Keep EVERYTHING crossed.
We're going to polish our TV spec, write another one, and then try to get staffed on a one-hour drama. Listen, I am all for having a cool job writing for television and have some summer time off, k? it won't be the easiest place to work, but it's writing for television (read: AWESOME!).
I'll update you after we meet with the agent. Hopefully, I'll have good news.
--That's not possible. I was standing right there. I saw what happened. We all saw what happened.
IDENTITY

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home