THE OMEN
Not scary, not creepy, not great...why, why, why? Mia Farrow was fine, but she certainly isn't scary or creepy. My only thought would have been, had she come to my house to protect my spawn of Satan, would have been: wow. you look GREAT! I thought Liev was really flat and Julie Stiles is so much better than that role. Oh well.
I've been away for a while and then I went to London. We're still writing and doing pitches. Hopefully something will come of that. I say that alot, I know; if we knew the magic trick to get working and get paid for all this "prep" work...we'd do it! Until that time, we'll write and write and write and hope and hope and hope.
Ok, back to writing pitches. There is a need for a series from us, I believe.
Until our names are on the big and/or little screen...
--"We know what happens to today when it becomes yesterday...it waits for them...the timekeepers of eternity!"
THE LANGOLIERS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home