They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

WOW

Short post here...just for a quick update and to toot our own writing horn.

We met with the potential agent and he liked us. He was very complimentary toward our writing and even -- get ready -- told us our next spec script idea was "amazing." He was thrilled (so much so that I think his expectations might be too high!) and excited to read it. He even told us to put down our current tv spec script and just write the feature.


Who knows what will really happen. This town is full of lots of promises and ideas and all that fun stuff. I love it here...don't I?

--"Of all the curiosities here I've seen, none could've surprised me more than this."
WARLOCK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home