Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)
She'll know why!
posted by Thommy @ 2:03 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I tell ya. With a name like "Tamara", that girl needs mis-matched, day-glow clothes, a club foot, and a pony tail on the side of her head. Oh...and the ax. Don't lose the ax.
You know, we're actually distributing this film. I'm sure I could get you the DVD...cause you know you love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I tell ya. With a name like "Tamara", that girl needs mis-matched, day-glow clothes, a club foot, and a pony tail on the side of her head. Oh...and the ax. Don't lose the ax.
You know, we're actually distributing this film. I'm sure I could get you the DVD...cause you know you love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home