They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS...EVE!

Hello kiddies,

Well, it's that time of year to wish everyone who waits patiently (well, for anyone who pays attention to my blog and its many long waits in between posts) a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My upcoming New Year resolution will be, of course, to post more. And I will as things have cooked a little since we last spoke. More on all those projects much later, but for now, please race out to your nearest Best Buy, or log on to Amazon.com, to buy the newest Scooby-Doo animated feature, CHILL OUT SCOOBY-DOO! Cat and I were lucky enough to have sold the story for this and provide additional material. It was nice to be back in the SD fold again.
Well, it's time to go light the fire, bake some cookies and spread general cheer around the world (okay, around my house). Again, thank you to everyone who continues to look for posts and comment (it's what I live for!) and I proise to keep you all updated even more. Pinky swear!

--"No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"
A CHRISTMAS STORY
(Quite possibly one of the very few perfect movies ever made.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Tom Chatt said...

A Christmas Story may be "perfect" in some spiritual sense in your eyes, but technically not so much. Don't look at this imdb page to spoil your illusion. ;-) ;-)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home