Let's Be Real...
It's been a while, but I had good reason: I was away on vacation in Europe. Austria and Italy. Fun stuff. I even did some writing while over there.
But, to get the the pressing matters, let me sum it up for you:
People like us, they like our writing, still no agent (we did fire our managers), and we LOVE our writing. We're close on a few things. If anything develops into something newsworthy, you'll all be the first to know.
Oh, I am going to see PAN'S LABYRINTH (see it, dammit!). Going to Netflix (the single most amazing invention since fire) THE HITCHER (see the original; Jennifer Jason Leigh is awesome and what happens to her is, well...see it), BLACK CHRISTMAS (I wanted to see it in theatres, but was away. DEFINITELY see the original. HALLOWEEN owes it everything) and am drooling over every piece of news on the upcoming HALLOWEEN remake by Rob Zombie.
There, them's the facts.
--"Actually we're all from Mars around here, we keep our spaceship out back. So... what planet are you from?"
THE HITCHER (1986)

1 Comments:
I saw Pan's Labrynth. I had to close my eyes through a lot of the scenes....still have nightmares....GREAT Movie, if your into that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home