They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, October 09, 2006

When Nightmares Are A Good Thing

Well, if they aren't yours, but you're the one who inspires them.

Apparently, you can blame Cat and I for giving nightmares to our faithful reader, Aimee. We're just about done with our latest horror spec and, let me tell you, it is pretty damn brutal. Scary. Gory. Did I mention GORY? Well, it had the desired effect when AImee said it gave her a nightmare. And, to quote, she has stated:

"Yeah - it was really good. Scariest (and grossest) yet."
"It was disturbing!"

And, my personal favorite:

"You two have sick, sick minds"

So far, mission accomplished!

Happy almost Halloween!

--"People may not remember what we say here tonight, but by God they'll remember what we did."
THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINNING

1 Comments:

Blogger tgreaper said...

Greetings,
Good luck with your projects. I am a horror writer who is considering screenwriting. Perhaps we could discuss it sometime. Happy halloween

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home