The Press!
It was very interesting, on top of the excitement of wrapping, to be interviewed for things and then see it in the press -- or, on websites.
I'll admit that there is a little bit of nervousness when you are talking about something and you are reminded that the interviewer has a tape recorder. And it is on. And nothing you say can be taken back.
Bit, it was thrilling and so nice to have people at large interested in what you are doing. here is a link to an article about the FRIDAY THE 13th Documentary (hello dream come true!) I am involved in together, as co-writer and producer).
And, take a peek at two of the stills from the film:


I think it is also exciting because I finally have something to write about in this blog!
A quick update: we just turned in the revision of our coming-of-age adventure, so we are waiting to get notes (or total, note-less praise!) for the polish.
We are in the middle of fleshing out act two of our fun Christmas film and, as I was writing this, we just got asked to have a chat with a company who produced one of the biggest hits last summer.
Things aren't bad!
More to come on the Production Diary soon!
"The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last."
--WILLY WONKA & THE CHCOLATE FACTORY
--WILLY WONKA & THE CHCOLATE FACTORY

1 Comments:
Congratulations Thommy! It looks like life is a big adventure right now for you. I can't wait to see your finished film...oh wait scary movies scare me too much...I'll have to watch it with Aimee so she can tell me when to close my eyes. You've come a long way since our WB days!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home