They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Press!

This may be a bit redundant, and we'll see how long these links last, but here are some articles that have been written about the project...it's cool!

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=6246

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=6304

http://joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=11703

Hopefully, there will be more to come.

We're in prep on the second film and, I am excited to say, Heather Langenkamp is working with Catherine and I on the script we wrote as she'll be directing (shooting last). She has some great ideas!

We're also going to be doing a very cool photo session with our three lovely directors.

So, them's the goods right now. Don't worry, I'll bring you all the news that's fit to print (well, at least the news about me and the projects we have going on!)

"There's a lot of people out there, and they ain't just gonna go away. They got voices now and they're goin' to be listened to. Putting them in jail is not going to stop them. That's the power of the press, Joe. So thanks for teaching me about it. "
--NEWSIES

1 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Man said...

very interesting concept, I'm looking forward to it

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home