They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Saturday, May 31, 2008

And The Winner Is...

It is my birthday and we are in Vegas. I recently put 10 cents in the Price Is Right slot and won 50 bucks. I also put 5 bucks in the Deal Or No Deal slot and won a little over a hundred. Not too shabby.

Yes, I am so far pleased.

Catherine is, as I type, at the Liberace museum watching a revue. I imagine it is alot of sequins and very white teeth. :c)

We're off to see my brother and play the jackpot slot in the hopes of winning. It is my birthday...that must count for something, right?

On the writing side of life, it appears Tim McGraw's (love him!) agent read and really liked a script of ours. We're waiting to hear more info.

Here's hoping!

Sunday it is Cher in concert. How awesome is my birthday weekend?!

--"Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Or don't do anything I would!"
MERMAIDS

3 Comments:

Blogger gayle said...

WHAT CAN YOU SHARE ABOUT THE SCRIPT THAT TIM MCGRAW'S AGENT LIKED?

HAPPY B'DAY; SOUNDS LIKE IT'S A GOOD ONE.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Play the roswell slots! Play the roswell slots!!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Tom Chatt said...

Happy birthday to you!!! I hope Cher was all that and more. (Isn't she, like Liberace, about due for a museum?) Hey, we need to get together to celebrate when you return.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home