They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Dreams And Nightmares

I am in the thick of production on the Elm Street documentary and things are going swimmingly. We have tons of cast and crew from every film and more get put on the schedule every day.

Tomorrow is another production day. We normally do studio green screen interviews every Monday and Friday, but now we are getting into mid week interviews with composers and makeup effects artists, so things are gonna get even busier.

But, I'm thrilled to be doing this project and cannot wait for it to be on shelves next Spring!

More to come on the above, to be sure!

As for the writing side of things, we are in the thick of our new spec, have our last spec going around to a few places as I type and are also waiting to see if we'll get the gig to adapt a short film into a feature.

I'll also be a guest at an upcoming horror convention in Indiana, so that will be fun!

Here's hoping for nothing but good things!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home