Knock On Enough Doors...
And someone is bound to answer, right? And then, hopefully, they invite you in!
Cat and I have so many things out there -- which is great! Come a little closer and I'll fill you in. No, closer. That's better. Here goes:
--we have four holiday movie ideas at a company (waiting to hear)
--another movie idea we turned into a holiday movie at another company (he liked it a lot, now we wait to hear if ABC Family or Disney Channel wants to hear it)
--we have two treatments out to another company (they liked both and now we're -- you guessed it -- waiting to hear)
--our Christmas movie script is going to go out to some actresses (and then, yeah, we wait to hear)
--we have ideas out to Starz for SyFy (they like them and Starz is trying to get SyFy to bite. We have a call with Starz to go over stuff and then we'll -- sigh -- wait to hear)
--we have a pitch Friday for our adventure movie (we've edited down the pitch to just under ten minutes; we are so happy. Afterward we'll...you know what, I'm not going to say it)
Needless to say, we have been busy! Which is good, if not tiring. Oh, and Cat and I are hard at work on revising our latest spec. I love the feeling of having 100-plus pages of new material that we wrote. It feels good. We are just going through it page by page to make it sparkle.
The goal is to go out to a place like Screen gems and have them read it.
All right, all right. And then? We'll wait to hear.
Labels: Pitches, SyFy, Writing Projects

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home