They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, August 17, 2009

Still A-Knockin'!

Though we haven't hit every door in town, I think we might be close.

But, we did finish our latest spec the other night. We're excited about it, in all of its PG-13, Teen Thriller/Horror-ish...ness.

Hopefully, that will go out soon and make a killing (get it?).

We were read at Dark Castle and will be having a general meeting with them. I am beyond excited about that.

We had a great call with Starz and they liked 4 concepts they'd like us to tweak so they can send them off to SyFy. Eventually, we have to find a natural disaster/giant bug/space anomaly/alien life form/mythological creature that the network has not done.

Who knows, it could be in this batch.

I had my first pre-production meeting on another documentary I will be producing. Can't say what just yet, but we'll be announcing soon. And I am super excited about it.

And that's where things are right now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home