Moving In To "Elm Street!"
At least, that is what it feels like.
First of hall, happy new year!
My holidays were filled with Freddy Krueger. I am knee-deep in all things NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. it's fun, but stressful and hectic.
We have completed over 90 (count 'em, 90!) interviews with major cast and crew. Including, yes, the master himself, Wes Craven (he was simply awesome).
We're in post now with just a few other interviews to wrap.
Our website also launched, so please check it out. And, I encourage EVERYONE (please!) to put a link on their blog or website!
.jpg)
Other than my working on Elm Street, Cat and I have a spec that is out there and gotten us some meetings and we're waiting on some other stuff. On top of that, we're in the middle of rewriting a first draft adventure spec and also plotting out our next gem.
All in all, busy, busy, busy...and it's all frightfully good!
More to come.
Labels: Never Sleep Again, Writing Projects

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home