Whatever You Do...
It's been almost three months? What? How time flies! I have been up to good things, though. See below for the poster art of the incredible, definitive look back at the Elm Street films, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN: THE ELM STREET LEGACY.
Yeah, I am pretty excited. And exhausted! It's been about 8 months of constant work on the project, but it is really paying off. the show is incredible and comes out May 4, 2010.

You can get your copy from www.elmstreetlegacy.com (we will be starting a presale soon).
Aside from this, Cat and I are busy toiling away (well, we should probably be toiling; I think we're more tinkering) on our latest spec. It has to be done May 1st. Deadlines, I am realizing, are everything for us.
Aside from this, Cat and I are busy toiling away (well, we should probably be toiling; I think we're more tinkering) on our latest spec. It has to be done May 1st. Deadlines, I am realizing, are everything for us.
Labels: Never Sleep Again, Writing Projects

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home