They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Start Spreadin' The News...

I'm going to New York City for the first time! Woo-hoo. I am going for a long weekend (in both NYC and New Jersey). I have to say it's a little scary, since I am not a fan of the city that much. I prefer the country, so we'll see how this all works out. Going as a guest to a horror convention where I'll basically be helping out some friends as they do some autograph signings and a panel discussion.

It should be fun. I hope.

The city.

Gulp. I suppose I'll have to remember the advice someone gave me...

--"Remember, once you're inside you're on your own."
ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

1 Comments:

Blogger Geof said...

See now, that wasn't so bad was it?

:-)

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home