They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Friday, May 13, 2005

They Were Warned...They Are Doomed...

And on Friday the 13th, nothing will save them.

It's hard to believe that hollywood unleashed a franchise based on that superstitious date 25 years ago. Those words graced the poster of the first of what would become 10 films! It's a fun bunch of movies -- some good (1,2,4,7), some just okay (3,5,8,9,10) -- that warrants at least seeing once in your life just to say "I don't know why, but I saw them all."


The Glorious Posters Of The FRIDAY THE 13th Franchise

I hope you are having one terrifying Friday the 13th, kiddies!
--"There's a legend around here. A killer buried, but not dead, a curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse. Jason Voorhees' curse. They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back. Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him. No one can."
FRIDAY THE 13th Part 7: THE NEW BLOOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home