They're Coming To Get You...

Thoughts on life (and writing The Great American Movie)

Monday, May 30, 2005

From Sea To Shining Sea

Well, I made it back from New York safe and sound and then a few days later went to Oregon for some meetings. I'll have more on both later, but suffice it to say NYC was fun and the conventiion was a huge success. Now that I am back home in the serene country and in my own bed, I'll rest up so I can give a full report tomorrow.
In the meantime, the one thing you must do, is purchase Bruce Campbell's newest book, MAKE LOVE THE BRUCE CAMPBELL WAY.
His Talents Are Limitless!
You won't regret it. In addition to being a fun actor to watch, he is an awesome writer. Witty, funny, real. And, duh, it's Bruce Campbell!
For now, I need to shake the "city" from my system.
--"This is the big bad world, full of mean people, where nasty things happen!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home